Baltic Beauty Prof - Dermaroller
Dermaroller from Baltic Beauty Prof is a revolutionary device for home and professional microneedling (a unique method of skin rejuvenation and healing due to its perforation and the formation of microchannels in it for effective penetration of mesotherapeutic / cosmetic products with active ingredients into the skin), which has the ability to naturally stimulate collagen and elastin. The skin becomes more elastic, fine wrinkles disappear.
Derma Roller (0.50mm / 1.00mm) - 540 titanium type needles. The sharpness of the needle can be maintained for up to 8 months with weekly treatment. These models are suitable for the most sensitive skin areas.
Indications for using Derma Roller:
● fine wrinkles and skin puffiness;
● to reduce and eliminate pigmentation;
● collagen stimulation and strengthening of elastin;
● lifting of the oval of the face, the skin on the abdomen after childbirth or drastic weight loss;
● stimulation of hair growth on the head, prevention and treatment of baldness;
● general improvement of the body due to the activation of metabolic processes.
Derma Roller Instructions for Use:
1. Disinfect the dermaroller needles before the procedure. Alcohol or chlorhexidine can be used. Pour a small amount of the liquid of your choice into a container and immerse the roller for 1-2 minutes.
2. Thoroughly cleanse the skin of any impurities. Also use a disinfectant after applying the gel or foam.
3. Apply a special cosmetic cocktail to the skin, mesotherapy agents are recommended.
4. Hold the device in your hand. Divide the face into zones. Movements should be vertical, horizontal and diagonal. In each area of the face, the movements should meet 4-5 times. Do not rush. Movements should be light.
5. After using the dermaroller, gently massage the product into the skin with your fingertips.
6. Rinse the mesoscooter under running water. Place the roller in a container of disinfectant. After 2 minutes, take it out, let it dry. When the dermaroller is dry, place it in a container.
7. Apply a nourishing, soothing mask to your face for 20-30 minutes. Remove the mask from the face and spread the rest of the mask over the face.
Precautions and contraindications for the use of Derma Roller:
● The mesoscooter is intended strictly for individual use!
● Do not pass it on to other people under any circumstances! Be careful if there are children nearby!
● The roller drum should not be placed on a hard surface. Store the rollerball in a special case. If you dropped the roller, you should replace it in order to avoid injury to the skin by bent needles.
● Dermarollers should not be used on inflamed skin: fungal and viral infections, abscesses, eczema, psoriasis, open wounds, warts, birthmarks and papillomas.
● It is not recommended to use the dermaroller when you are taking medications that affect blood clotting, in which case the dermaroller therapy may cause bleeding!
● After the procedure, do not expose the skin to sunlight for 1 day. If necessary, you should apply a cream with an SPF factor. It is also necessary to refrain from visiting the bath, sauna and pool for 1 day after the procedure.